1. How do I access services through Lehigh County Department of Human Services? ¿Cómo accedo a los servicios a través del Departamento de Servicios Humanos en el condado de Lehigh?
2. How do I report Elder Abuse? ¿Cómo denuncio el abuso de ancianos?
3. Do you need legal advice? ¿Necesita asesoría legal?
4. Questions about Medicare and Medicaid ¿Tiene preguntas sobre Medicare o Medicaid?
5. Help for a Caregiver
6. Where do I go for activities and socialization? ¿Dónde voy para actividades y socialización?
7. What do I do if I need a ride to my appointments? Necesito transporte a mis citas
8. What is the difference between a nursing home and personal care home? ¿Cuál es la diferencia entre un centro de cuidado de enfermería y un hogar de cuidado personal?
9. I need help filling out my Property Tax or Rent Rebate Form NECESITO AYUDA PARA LLENAR MI FORMULARIO DE REEMBOLSO DEL IMPUESTO SOBRE LA PROPIEDAD O DEL ALQUILER
10. How do I get my Farmers Market Vouchers? ¿Cómo obtengo mis cupones del Mercado de Agricultores?
11. Are you behind in your rent? ¿Está atrasado en su alquiler?
12. My mom needs to be in a nursing home. Do I have other choices? Mi mamá necesita estar en un centro de cuidado de enfermería/asilo de ancianos. ¿Tengo otras opciones?
Aging and Adult Services
Government Center, Room: 230
17 South Seventh Street
Allentown Pennsylvania 18101
The Lehigh County Office of Aging and Adult Services is committed to supporting and empowering the well being of all adults of all ages, residing in Lehigh County. The office advocates for Lehigh County residents and provides a wide range of services and information to help adults to be well informed. Information and assistance is provided to enable individuals to remain active, healthy, productive and independent in their community.
Take a look at the Office of Aging & Adult Services...
Lehigh County Aging and Adult Services has a wide variety of programs and services available. Information and Assistance is available to answer questions about specific programs and services. Assistance with benefit applications such as PACE, Property Tax/Rent Rebate, and other applications are also available. Information and listings of Subsidized Apartment buildings, Home Health Care Agencies, Personal Care Homes, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Retirement Communities, Adult Day Care Centers, home delivered meals, and health insurance counseling are also available.
For additional information and eligibility requirements of the programs and services available through the Lehigh County Office of Aging and Adult Services, you may contact the Lehigh County Information and Referral Unit at (610) 782-3200 or email our agency at email@example.com.
The Affordability Connectivity Program (ACP) is a federal program aimed at providing low-income households with up to $30/month towards qualifying broadband service and a discount of up to $100 towards a qualifying device for certain participating providers. The program helps to ensure eligible households can afford the internet access they need for healthcare, work, school, and more. Go to the Affordability Connectivity Program site to learn more or determine eligibilty.
Are you an older adult facing changes to your SNAP Benefits? Help with food and meals is available. SNAP Reduction Resource Information (Spanish)
Lehigh County is currently looking for nominations for its annual Unsung Hero Event recognized Lehigh County adults age 60 and over who give their time to enhance the lives of those around them and their community. We will recognize the folks in May during Older Americans Month. Please consider nominating an Unsung Hero. Nomination Form - English; Nomination Form - Spanish; Nomination Form - Arabic
Lehigh County Aging and Adult Services is working with Trualta to provide online tools and resources to caregivers in Lehigh County. Trualta is a FREE online platform designated to help families build skills to manage care at home for their aging loved ones. Once you are registered, you have unlimited access to articles and tips about caregiving.