1.The Lehigh County Courthouse is closed to the PUBLIC beginning March 20, 2020 and extending through May 1, 2020. However, the operation of Lehigh County Government will continue. The Clerk of Judicial Records’ Divisions will remain open to deliver critical services that we are tasked with and to ensure the continuity of operations in our role in the Lehigh County Court System.
2. Citizens of Lehigh County and all other visitors to our office are encouraged to visit LehighCounty.org for all of the latest information and resources on the COVID-19 pandemic.
3. E-filing, E-Recording and regular mail is the preferred method and the most convenient/safest method for submitting documents and filings to the Civil, Recorder of Deeds, Criminal and Register of Wills Divisions. Staff will still be answering phone calls as usual at each of the Division’s main numbers at:
Recorder of Deeds: 610-782-3162
Register of Wills:610-782-3170
4. Passports: The acceptance of new passport applications has been suspended indefinitely. Alternate locations in Lehigh County can be found by visiting travel.state.gov under the passports section.
5. Record Requests/Searching: All searching will need to be done remotely. Criminal Records are available at ujsportal.pacourts.us. Recorder of Deeds Records are available at LANDEX.com; and Civil and Register of Wills Records are available through the County Office of Information Technology and with a paid connection.
6. The public research area of the Divisions of the Clerk of Judicial Records is closed indefinitely.
7. In order to protect our staff, members of the public who are required to use our offices, Staff reserves the right to deny services to any customer/visitor who is exhibiting signs or symptoms of COVID-19. In these instances, the customer/visitor will need to mail in their documents or wait until they are no longer sick before visiting our offices.
8. These restrictions will remain in place until further notice. We will continue to monitor the ongoing situation and will be in constant communication with the County’s COVID-19 Task Force in case further restrictions are needed. We appreciate everyone’s patience and cooperation as we work to move past the COVID-19 pandemic.
Clerk of Judicial RecordsAndrea E. NaugleLehigh County CourthouseRoom 122455 W. Hamilton StreetAllentown, PA 18101-1614
8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Monday through Friday
Due to the Coronavirus, the processing of Passport Applications is suspended, effective March 16th, 2020, until further notice.
Passport applications are processed only between
9 AM and 3 PM.
The Clerk of Judicial Records’ Divisions are closed on all major holidays and/or as directed by the President Judge of the Court of Common Pleas.
Chief Deputy Tristan M. Bashour
610-782-3148 Fax: 610-871-2895
Chief Deputy Toni A. Remer
Asst. Chief Deputy Dena K. Dalmas
610-782-3077 Fax: 610-871-2896
Register of Wills Division
Chief Deputy Diana L Dergham
610-782-3170 Fax: 610-871-2895
Recorder of Deeds Division
Chief Deputy Karen S. Collura
Asst. Chief Deputy Tammy Stahlnecker
610-782-3162 Fax: 610-871-2895