Allentown Youth Source
offers listings of entertainment and educational resources.
Recreational, social, parks, events, socialization: Lehigh Valley Family Fun has a variety of resources including programs, an event calendar, family fun directory including seasonal events, parks, zoos and farms.
Theatre and Theater through the Lehigh Valley Arts Council
Autism, Aspergers Syndrome and Related Disorders This website has a wealth of information, links, personal stories, parent support, communication and education. Information about Asperger's Syndrome.
- Autism Society of America (ASA), Lehigh Valley Chapter – Information about ASA organization, membership application, definition of Autism, and characteristics of Autism. View the ASA Lehigh Valley website.
- Autism and PDD Support Network-Find out information about autism, national conferences and events, and support forums. You can tell your autism story. There is also a listing of helpful books.
- The Autistic Self-Advocacy Network (ASAN)-Provides support and services to individuals on the autism spectrum while educating policymakers and communities about the autism spectrum. The web site contains autism information, articles and presentations, educational services and social/support groups.
- The Department of Health and Human Services-Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Autism Information Center-this web site offers information about autism including information about vaccines, screening and diagnosis, treatment and therapy, FAQ's, and resources.
- PA Health Law Project (PHLP) – A guide for getting medical assistance for a child (under 21) with a severe disability, mental illness or behavioral disorder under the “loophole”. View the PHLP website.
- OASIS - Online Asperger Syndrome Information and Support. This site has many links and topics, very thorough; books, papers, articles, educational implications, support groups, and more.
- Parent to Parent of Pennsylvania - Parent to Parent links parents and family members of children and adults with disabilities or special needs on a one-to-one basis according to conditions or concerns.
- Special Kids Network - a database that contains information on all of the programs available for children and families that PA offers. You can also order publications/brochures for various programs online.