- Autism Information Resources – View information on local chapters of Autism Society of America, Autism Web Resources and Books/Videos/Publications, Pediatric Resources, Web Resources, and Titles of Written Resources.
- Autism/PDD – Find definitions of Autism and Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD) and educational implications. The disability fact sheet was developed by the National Dissemination Center for Children with Disabilities (NICHCY). Publications can be found at the NICHCY website.
- Autism and PDD Support Network-Find out information about autism, national conferences and events, and support forums. You can tell your autism story. There is also a listing of helpful books.
- The Autistic Self-Advocacy Network-Provides support and services to individuals on the autism spectrum while educating policymakers and communities about the autism spectrum. The web site contains autism information, articles and presentations, educational services and social/support groups.
- Checklist and Suggestions for Parents – A document that is intended to assist Lehigh County families when their child has received a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder, including Autistic Disorder, Asperger’s, Childhood Disintegrative Disorder, Rett’s Disorder, and Pervasive Developmental Disorder, NOS (PDD).
- Community Resources – List of contact information for: support groups/hotlines, emergency services, advocacy, behavioral health services (provider 50), child care resource and referral, child health, counseling, early intervention, education information services, housing assistance, legal services, nutrition/food services, and recreation.
- The Department of Health and Human Services-Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Autism Information Center-this web site offers information about autism including information about vaccines, screening and diagnosis, treatment and therapy, FAQ's, and resources.
- Letter From Parent – This is a letter written by a parent whose child was diagnosed with Autism to parents who have just learned that their child has Autism. Treatment Options – This information was obtained from the Autism Society of America (ASA) website. Described is introductory information about treatment approaches available for individuals with autism. It includes information about; programs, ASA guidelines, treatment and education, behavioral and communication approaches, education, and safety in the home.
- OASIS - Online Asperger Syndrome Information and Support. This site has many links and topics, very thorough; books, papers, articles, educational implications, support groups, and more.
Parent to Parent of Pennsylvania - Parent to Parent links parents and family members of children and adults with disabilities or special needs on a one-to-one basis according to conditions or concerns.
- Special Kids Network - a database that contains information on all of the programs available for children and families that PA offers. You can also order publications/brochures for various programs online.
- Understanding “Wraparound” Services for Children in Health Choices – Information about Wraparound/Provider 50 services put together by PA Health Law Project, (PHLP). Included is a description about wraparound services, what determines if your child needs wraparound services, how to get these services, who will provide services, what to do if your child is not getting services that were approved, how to get a re-authorization for wraparound, and behavioral health MCO listing.